Alhamdulillah

Photobucket
Hello there. Malam ni nak kena update jugaklah sebab dah berkurun tak update. Haih, so as you all can see my title above is about alhamdulillah. Yeah im very gratefull cz now Allah hve give me so much better life. I really thank of Him cz He heard my prayer.. And dia dah makbulkan sedikit demi sedikit. Alhamdulillah.
The reason why im so busy lately is it is bcs of im too busy with my class, seminar, hence there's no wifi so i can't update this blog. Pity me rite? No no no, pity of mr. Bloggie just bcs of me, he are now so berhabuk fuhh fuhh *hembus* Hahahaha, i miss to express my feeling in here, with you mr. Bloggie. Terlalu lama kita takk spend time sama. Hahaha k enuf with annoying introduction. Back to the topic...
Qis rasa kekok pulak bila nak menaip ni sebab yeah dah terlalu lama dan terlampau lama  tak update. kinda busy with the SPM. And im sick of the rumors that keep saying we have to re-seat the paper math just because of kertas soalan tu bocor. Maynnn, benda matematik ni gua dah lama buang do jangan lah buat sejarah mungkin berulang duhh. Nahh, we'll see what teacher will say this monday. I have to focus on my next paper too do, so pls dont make me more tension hahaha. Baru dah fikir nak merdeka uolsss last-last dapat berita camni siapa tak tension do? I hope, we aren't gonna re-seat the paper. K kita lupakan benda ni.....

Now, im happy with my life. Mama pun dah macam bagi kebebasan sikit maybe bcs of im getting older day by day. Yeah, and my friends always being by my side. whenever I need em they always be there. Haih, I cant imagine separate with em. It's just like a nightmare. I want to hold em and dont wanna lose em at all :( There's so much memories with em how can i forget em easily? :((((
So far, SPM taklah susah mana taklah senang mana. Sedang-sedang je insya-Allah kalau ada rezeki, adalah A dalam result nanti. Yang penting aku dah usaha dan tawakal. May Allah ease everything. Aminn.

So thats all for tonight. Insya-Allah kalau qis rajin esok qis update lagi blog ni. Hihihi and thanks fr those yang still sudi melawat ke blog ni... Blog ni takde pape pun habuk je lebih  hahaha. Last but not least, take care of urself dear reader(s) Byee
lots and lots of love,
Niena